Article of association
Articles of Association for NBT AS (per 10th April 2014)
1. The company’s name is NBT AS.
2. The company’s registered address is in Oslo.
3. The company’s purpose is development of renewable energy production, including taking ownership in
companies within renewable energy or associates areas of businesses. The company may also take part in
import/export of equipment and services within renewable energy, including investments in companies with
technology and competence within renewable energy or associated areas of business.
4. The company’s share capital is NOK 3,289,520.90 with 32,895,209 shares with par value of NOK 0.10.
5. The company’s Board of Directors shall consist of 3-7 members.
6. Authorized signatories on behalf of the company are the Chairman of the Board together with the
Chief Executive Officer, and the Chairman of the Board and the Chief Executive Officer together with
one Board Member.
7. The company’s shares are freely transferable.
8. The Annual General Meeting shall consider and resolve on the following matters:
i. Approve the annual accounts and the Board of Directors Annual Report, including distribution of dividends.
ii. Election of members to the Board of Directors
iii. Approving the compensation to the members of the Board of Directors
iv. Approving the compensation to the company’s accountant
v. Other matters which according to law or the Articles of Association shall be dealt with by the
9. The company’s shares shall be registered in the Norwegian Registry of Securities (VPS).